Sunday, January 17, 2016

My Bug List

For me, these 20 things are what bug me the most:

1) When the 38 drives past my bus stop on Archer road with a "full bus" sign and I left my house an hour before class just to be on time.

  • This exists because the 38 is a very popular route, being the only bus that goes onto Old Archer road and drops off at the Hub. However, having the 38T as an option like we did last year would be better.
2) When I tell the Starbucks baristas my name is Bree "like the cheese" and then my drink says Brittany or Marie.
  • Maybe not everyone knows about Brie the cheese or cannot hear me clearly when I say my name.
3) When I go to the drive thru at Steak and Shake on 13th Street and order food and they ALWAYS forget the sauce I paid extra for.
  • There could be some miscommunication between the kitchen and the cashier and I always end up going inside to get the sauce. 
4) When I am stuck in traffic on 34th Street on my way home from work and the cars will not let me switch into the turning lanes for Archer road.
  • People are in a rush to get home and feel that the one extra car in front of them will stop that from happening as soon as possible. 
5) When I run out of skips on Pandora for the hour looking for a song that I want to hear
  • Pandora adds variety to my stations so that I don't always hear the same songs I like, but something similar to it.
6) When I am in the middle of something important on my iPhone and it randomly restarts
  • Maybe my phone is not up-to-date, or maybe the update caused it?
7) When I clean my room and then decide to look for something to wear and then a volcano of clothing erupts all over my room, defeating the purpose of cleaning.
  • I personally set myself up for this because I sometimes do not remember where I place things after I clean. I always end up rearranging things in my room.
8) When I tell people that I am Puerto Rican and I speak fluent Spanish, and they tell me that I am lying.
  • Maybe it is a joke, maybe it's pure shock. I'm not sure, but it's true! 
9) When my AUX cord in my car ends up with a shortage and only plays music from one side of the car.
  • The quality of the cords may not be that great for me to have to replace them so often.
10) When someone sends me a game request on Facebook 
  • Sometimes those requests are sent when other users sign up for things
11) When I miss a phone call and I call back within 5 seconds of the call and the person does not answer
  • Maybe they put the phone down, but wow that's fast
12) When people use their phones during dinner dates or dates in general
  • We all have other things to worry about outside of a dinner, but getting to know people is great!
13) When I buy clothes, wear them once and then I can never find them again
  • I think this ties in with #7, better organization as far as clothes go. LOL

14) When the shower water suddenly goes from the perfect warm temperature to freezing cold in seconds
  • Maybe this has something to do with the water heater, or my roommate doing dishes, but it always happens at the worst times.
15) When someone repeats the same song over and over again when you ask them to play music
  • I know you may love the song, but can we hear something others will love too?
16) When I drive to the smaller Walmart on Archer road looking for an item and it is always sold out
  • Since it is the only Walmart on this side of town (until the new one opens!) more people are probably looking for the same things as me 
17) When people are extra friendly to you because you have something they need. Ex: I have a car, so people are extremely friendly so that they can get rides.
  • I completely understand not everyone has reliable transportation, and I do not mind giving rides, but there's no need to lie to me for one.
18) People who tease others
  • I think this deals more with the teaser's insecurities that they need to point out issues with others, however teasing and bullying is something I've dealt with, so it bugs me. 
19) When I go to Winn Dixie on 34th Street and there are only two cashiers working and there are at least 8 people waiting in line.
  • I have worked in retail before, so I know this has to do with scheduling mainly, but it sure is inconvenient.
20) When I wake up and see how much time I have left until my alarm goes off, but I actually have about 3 minutes until that happens.
  • I actually can't explain this one, but I never seem to squeeze those extra three minutes into my sleep. 


Coming up with this list was actually a bit challenging. It was easy trying to find things that annoy me, but when I asked myself "why?" things got a bit challenging. Also, being specific as to what bugs me was somewhat challenging to me as well. Details are much harder to include. However, these all sum up some things that bug me currently, as I'm sure this list will change. LOL!


2 comments:

  1. You completely understand my pain when it comes to the 38 bus stop. It is very frustrating and it is always a tossup if you are able to actually catch the bus or not. Also my iPhone does the same exact thing and I just think that they build them so they can shut down to be completely honest. I agree with you when it came to making the list something that made it harder was asking myself why. A lot of the things that popped into my head at times were things that could not be controlled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I was reading your list I found that most of the time I was thinking "How did I not come up with these?" But yeah anyway, I found a lot of similarities. Definitely the cashier problem at winn dixie is number one for me...oh and the facebook games.

    ReplyDelete