1) What do you think I should learn in an entrepreneurship course?
- "Well one thing's for sure, you aren't gonna learn how to run a business. That's something you learn on your own because no class can teach that in my eyes. I do think you'll learn how to think like an entrepreneur though, which is a great way to think!"
2) What does it mean to be an entrepreneur?
- "It means you have passion, drive, motivation. You aren't scared to push boundaries and fight for what you're passionate about. You want to do something new, you want to take that risk of failure for what you love. That's what it's all about. Sometimes it's a hit, sometimes it's a miss. But in the end, that's what it's all about, at least to me."
3) What advice do you have for me while taking this entrepreneurship course?
- "I say, have an open mind. Take in the information you get and apply it. There's no way you can get the most out of it, I would say, unless you have an open mind."
I was surprised to see how much insight he was able to provide me as far as entrepreneurship and how I should approach the class. I knew that I would understand more about the entrepreneurial mindset, however I didn't think I would get as much information and knowledge from three simple questions as I did. It was definitely a great conversation and I look forward to a later interview at the end of the semester!
No comments:
Post a Comment