My Entrepreneurship Story
For the most part, my experience with entrepreneurship is minimal. However, the one instance that I can remember, and that I am most proud of, took place my senior year of high school. Myself and the ladies in the photo above were passionate and deeply involved in our choral program in high school. All of us belonged to at least two choirs, all including dance as well. We envisioned a chorale group that would allow us to sing, dance and do more than compete. We wanted a group where we could actually impact our campus and share our music with our number one supporters, our fellow classmates! After a summer filled with planning, auditioning and coordination with the school's music department, Dramatics ShowChoir was formed. It was by far one of the most rewarding feelings to see your hard work actually in place and still in place after graduation. This group sings at sport events at the school, and even sing Christmas songs for classes who sign up, all while receiving credit because this group counted as an elective class.
I have chosen to take Principles of Entrepreneurship this semester because as an upcoming graduating senior, I believe it is key learning how to have the mindset of an entrepreneur. This applies not just to my professional life, but applies to the personal goals I want to achieve. I want to enhance my "go-getter" attitude, live by the entrepreneur's mantra and gain knowledge that will help me later in life. I look forward to this semester and everything that it has to offer me. :)

Wow! All your hard work paid off to fulfill your goal in starting a new program at your school! That's very impressive! And, yeah me too, I hope this class will apply to both my personal and my professional life when it is all said and done.
ReplyDelete