Hello Everyone!
My name is Breyenne Flynch and I am a fourth year public relations major here at the wonderful University of Florida. I am originally from Brooklyn, New York and I moved to Orlando, Florida in 2008. I received my Associates of Arts from Seminole State College, transferred to the University of Central Florida, however I felt like I wanted more out of my education. Transferring to UF has by far been one of my best decisions. My family is a mixture of vibrant personalities who all know how to face adversity head on. Ideally, I would ultimately want to find a job in entertainment public relations back home in New York City. It definitely will not be an easy task, but anything is possible if you try hard enough. I haven't done much traveling in my life, but in summer of 2015 I took the trip of a lifetime with the College of Journalism and Communications to Italy for a month-long study abroad. We traveled to cities I have always dreamed of visiting, tried foods I will not find here in America and made memories of a lifetime. This picture above was taken on my last evening in Florence, Italy, a month of memories that I will never forget. This year, my hopes are to travel to Spain after graduation as a reward to myself for the hard work! I am always seeking to learn and try new things. Expanding my mind and my heart will allow me to advance not only in my personal growth but in my growth as a professional as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment