Something that I found interesting about this chapter was the section on fatal visions in strategic planning. I am currently enrolled in a management course in which we learn about strategic planning and this was not something that I initially learned about until I read this section. These are very fatal visions and some see them as achievable but it is key to know when you are pushing your limit and being unrealistic. I didn't find anything confusing about the chapter because since I have had exposure to this material through a different class, I did have a great idea of what I was going to read through in the section in order to fully understand what is going on. One question I probably would ask would be in relation to the managerial and entrepreneurial mindset. I just want to know how they work intertwined. I would only probably change the way the chapter is divided simply for clarification purposes, however this is just an opinion.
No comments:
Post a Comment