Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 3

When looking back on the feedback I received from my last elevator pitch, the feedback did get a bit more constructive. I received plenty positive feedback in regards to my communication skills as far as how I speak and present myself. The constructive feedback that I received was still in regards to specifics about my business and what I can offer. So, for this elevator pitch, I tried my best to provide more details within the sixty seconds allotted to me for this pitch. I maintained the same pace and communication style since it was something that was favored by many. But this time, I decided to try and spend more time on details rather than a leading introduction.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Breyenne! Wow, awesome pitch! You seemed very confident and well-informed on the specifics of your business. I liked that you went into detail about how your PR company differs from others. You had a great pace of talking and were easy to understand. I think something that makes your pitch stand out from others is the energy and inflections in your voice- they make me want to listen. My pitch is about an app that helps people make new friends with similar interests, you can check it out here: http://nicmcq.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your pitch, it was very well done and looks like you practiced a lot. I think you can expand more on your company in order to make it really stand out, however thus far it is really good. I like that you really focused on the feedback and made your pitch easier to understand and a better presentation. Watch my pitch here http://donovanvuf.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Breyenne, I really enjoyed your post and think that you have done a great job with your pitch. It seems like you have taken a lot of feedback and that you are passionate about your idea. You kept me en-captured and used your time wisely. If you have some time be sure to check out my blog! http://biglilcut.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete