Since my service is more so of a business-to-business, the revenue makers for my business is essentially my campaign services for customers. Also, I gain revenue through the research I conduct for the clients. There aren't many other ones that I see since my business does not have any products. I feel like if my business were to offer a product, it would be a book that would essentially showcase the basics of how Public Relations work since there aren't many actual physical products that PR companies offer. This would be essential to my business if customers wanted to know more about the foundations of PR if they are skeptical. The product I found on Amazon was a book named "Planning and Managing Public Relations."
http://www.amazon.com/Planning-Managing-Public-Relations-Campaigns/dp/0749468734/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1459122155&sr=8-2&keywords=pr+campaign+book
This product on Amazon actually had no reviews yet, which I thought was weird. What I would change would just be the design of the book, it would not be as dense and it would have more information in regards to the PR process. This would be great for our business because since there aren't many products that can be made available.
Breyenne, really interesting idea. I think marketing a campaign managing service is a really unique and good idea for a college student. I feel like it can be very successful. I believe you chose a good product to look at on Amazon. Being able to publish a similar book to highlight your services may even bring you more customers. Keep up the great work and check out my post at http://ahamuf.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-amazon-whisperer.html
ReplyDelete