As a public relations major, it was only right that by nature my elevator pitch would be catered around a public relations agency for small businesses. My company, Inspiration PR, is an idea that I have as far as helping new businesses spread the word out about their businesses. Most small businesses fail and living in Gainesville, I see many businesses struggling to stay open due to fading popularity with the college crowd, lack of promotion and just not the right tools to create a better image for their brands. That is where Inspiration PR comes into play. We help companies promote themselves in a positive manner and develop promotional campaigns for new small businesses.
Hey Breyenne,
ReplyDeleteI really like your idea about promoting small businesses. I don’t know much about Public Relations, but it would be great if small business can survive longer. My elevator pitch was about something a lot different. My business plan has to do with opening a clothing store that always has sizes from XXS to XXXL in stock, so that everyone can get their size in the piece of clothing they want.
Here is a link to my blog post if you want to check it out
http://entrepreneurshipblogs.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html
Yo Breyenne. I'm kind of torn over your idea. On the one hand, I think it's a great idea, but on the other, I seriously doubt that nobody has done something like this yet. But like I said I really don't know, and if nobody has, then I say go for it. On your elevator pitch itself, I think you were very professional during it and gave your message clearly, but you were very quiet and kind of choppy. Here's my blog http://joebestblog.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteHi Breyenne,
ReplyDeleteYou were very professional in your video! I really like your idea. I have met a guy at one of Gainesville's Social Hour's. You should go, they are on Thursdays! H was an entrepreneur who helps develop business plans which sounds pretty similar. Best of luck! Here is the link to my blog!
http://andreasentspace.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch.html?m=1
-Andrea R.