The feedback that I received on my original elevator pitch were mostly positive, however there was one that was a bit apprehensive about the idea. The positive feedback mainly suggested that a firm that would help small businesses stay open through campaigns would be a good idea. However, during my Idea napkin assignment, I myself started thinking of other ideas to pursue due to the apprehensive comment. I decided that for this assignment, I would give the Inspiration PR another chance, maybe explaining a bit more in detail what it can do and maybe explain the low cost of the service to see what kind of reactions I get and see what I can do to better the concept.
Breyenne, You incorporated a lot of great speaking skills into your pitch. You were direct in the message you wanted to convey about your venture and your voice perfectly paced. One suggestion that I do have is to try to work on not swaying back and forth during the pitch as it gives off the impression that you are nervous or anxious. Other than that I think this is some nice work! Your TA Mentor, Anna
Hey Breyenne, Your communication skills were on point for your pitch. The only thing I would work on is being more specific in your business idea. You don't really tell much about how you're going to help businesses. While the idea of helping those almost bankrupt business is good, definitely work on being more specific for your opportunity.
Check mine out here: http://andrewdales.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html
Hey Breyenne, I really like your pitch! You were very direct in the message you were trying to give out, and the communication skills were on point for your pitch. I just think you should work on explaining the idea a bit more as to help others understand and clarify any questions. Aside from this i think you did a really good job. If you'd like to check out my pitch you can see it here: http://ent3003img.blogspot.com
Breyenne,
ReplyDeleteYou incorporated a lot of great speaking skills into your pitch. You were direct in the message you wanted to convey about your venture and your voice perfectly paced. One suggestion that I do have is to try to work on not swaying back and forth during the pitch as it gives off the impression that you are nervous or anxious. Other than that I think this is some nice work!
Your TA Mentor,
Anna
Hey Breyenne,
ReplyDeleteYour communication skills were on point for your pitch. The only thing I would work on is being more specific in your business idea. You don't really tell much about how you're going to help businesses. While the idea of helping those almost bankrupt business is good, definitely work on being more specific for your opportunity.
Check mine out here: http://andrewdales.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey Breyenne,
ReplyDeleteI really like your pitch! You were very direct in the message you were trying to give out, and the communication skills were on point for your pitch. I just think you should work on explaining the idea a bit more as to help others understand and clarify any questions. Aside from this i think you did a really good job. If you'd like to check out my pitch you can see it here: http://ent3003img.blogspot.com